Salman Khan is one of India's biggest stars, and there is so much about brother that his fans do not know about him. Even so, there are some things about Sallu that only know in their nearest board.
Here are some less-known things about the Dabangg star:
1. Each year, Salman Khan's Birthday cake is brought to his family farm at Panvel. Salman hates cutting cake on his birthday. Since family stresses on cake-cutting function, it makes one of its nephew necessary. There is a screaming between Salman's nephew, who will cut the cake for 'Chachu'.'
2. Salman's brother Sohail's sons Nirvaan and Arhaan are very close to Salman. In fact, they're as attached to their 'Chachu' Salman as they are to their own father. Nirvaan already has plans of becoming an actor. He seeks his Chachu's advice and guidance regularly.
3. Salman Khan hates any kind of physical contact with anyone except his two moms, Salma and Helen. Even friends get a very tentative hug. Brothers Arbaaz, Sohail and Salman never cuddle up or snuggle together. Salman is plainly and simply shy of physical intimacy.
4. Makes friends for life, but it also makes enemies for life ... or they say. Vivek Oberoi is considered to be a serious backstabber, though other 'lifelong enemies' gradually become friends and are known to go back to Salman's favor. Himesh Reshammiya and Subhash Ghai are the prime examples.
5. Best friends are Sajid Nadiadwala , Kamaal Khan (London-based singer), and currently, director Ali Abbas Zafar , the director of Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hai , with whom Salman is already planning his third film, that will have nothing to do with either wrestling or wildlife. " Tiger Zinda Hai lekin abhi Salman ussey maar chukka hai ", so no third Tiger film for three years.
6. Favourite current heroines: Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez . Most un-favourite heroines Priyanka Chopra and, for some inexplicable reason, Deepika Padukone .
7. Is currently off-alcohol. Doesn't touch a drop. Preparing to play Chulbul Pandey in Dabangg 3 , which his brother Arbaaz will produce. But Prabhudhevaa will direct. No more professional compromises for the family.
8. In spite of being the most successful star of Indian cinema, Salman lives in a 3-bedroom apartment in Mumbai's Bandra with his parents. He won't move out because he can't live without his parents.
9. Also, he won't kiss his heroines and won't do villainous roles.
10. Here is what Salman WILL do in 2018: Another film with Katrina Kaif . He has promised her that. And as we know, Bhai ek baar commitment kar leta hai toh woh kissika nahin sunta. Amen.